Employers: Recruitment Advice
Recruitment is one of the biggest headaches for the motor trade business manager. Up to now, there has been no one-stop-shop to post vacancies, where they would be seen and circulated to quality candidates with suitable motor trade experience. Because Autobizjobs.ie is targeted at the right people, it saves recruiters on advertising expense and time in screening and interviewing. It is also more economical than using agencies or multiple media adverts. To make the most of Autobizjobs.ie, here are some simple guidelines for posting your job vacancy:
- Before posting take your time to gather all the relevant job details, such as title, description, candidate requirements, remuneration, etc.
- Ensure the job title is an accurate reflection of the position on offer. This saves time on inappropriate applications.
- Take your time to make the full job description as accurate and comprehensive as possible. Use plain, easy to understand English and avoid jargon were possible. This will give you better targeted applications. Remember with Autobizjobs.ie, unlike a newspaper advert, you are not paying for space, so you can put in a full description with no additional cost implication. Include information such as:
- Type of company
- Who they will report to
- Qualifications required
- Experience preferred
- Future prospects
- If you can, state the remuneration package on offer, or give some indication of salary range on offer. This will avoid applications from candidates whose expectations do not match yours. If the package is truly negotiable then state "negotiable dependent on experience."
- State in the posting if there is any cost involved in taking up the vacancy. For example, franchise agreement or training payment.
- Where possible, please be specific about the job location or areas covered.
- Please only post vacancies that conform to equal rights guidelines. For more information go to www.equality.ie
- Please delete a job or inform us as soon as the vacancy is filled.
At Autobizjobs.ie we welcome employer feedback on our service. If you have a comment to make, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-485-3170.